First and for most know that cheaper is not better. Usually their’s a reason. When looking for a debris hauler, keep several important factors in mind.
- Does the hauler have commercial vehicle insurance?
- Does the hauler or company have Workman’s Comp coverage?
- Does the hauler have commercial liability insurance?
- Is the hauler DOT compliant?
- Is the haulers trucks DOT inspected?
- Does the haulers drivers have the proper drivers license endorsement?
- Does the hauler conduct thorough back ground checks and drug screen on its employees?
Here at Danny’s Dumpsters we have / do all of these
Do not let a simple job turn into disaster!
If you want an established debris hauling company you can trust, call Danny’s Dumpsters with confidence at 386-428-2232